love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap! Great smell and no harmful chemicals.

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great soap, feel "squeeky" clean after using

GREAT SOAP, TRY IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite soap(and my favorite scent), it's more healthful than your average supermarket soap and not totally unafforadable. Makes your skin soft too.

Good product. I recommend

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great smelling soap- I like it

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This glycerine soap works well. I'm not overly fond of this scent, but the soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again, but maybe in a different scent.

Glyerine soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin! (I can only use this bar soap without being dry and itchy) but remember to take it out of the shower - it melts away quickly when you have a lot of people that use your shower! The hot steam is enough for it to dissolve away.

not bad

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's scented in the bar but not so much when i'm using it, it doesn't lather easily or leave a lingering scent. I personally buy scented soaps for the scent so it's a little disappointing but it cleans me well enough!

Not natural smell but pretty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not smell natural. Apple yes but very lab-like apple, woudnt recommend if you seek original apple smell which can be found from several artificial products, just not from this one. Othervice the color is very pretty and it does it's job.

very mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Scent is fine, but this type of soap is VERY mild, so if you really want to get gunk off, get something else. Also does not foam up very much. I tend to soap up only key areas anymore in the shower, so this soap is of limited use and I won't get it again.

1 2 3