NATURAL enough but ...

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it didn't work out for me. This soap It's very natural and nice smell but the problem is 1) it can't keep itself dry due to the glycerin, it attracts water therefore it doesn't last long, a week maximum. 2) although it has so much glycerin, I still need body lotion after shower so it is not that moisturizing. 3) no suds!!!! you must rub it on a sponge for a few mins to get some bubbles. In summary, I personally will not buy again.

Smells great!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells great and feels really gentle on the skin. Don't leave it anywhere near water though, or it'll disappear before you know it!

Good Soap

Posted by 4690013042331941166 on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several years. I like that I can get it on-line somewhere. Haven't found it at any stores around where I live. Been getting it at my daughters Coop store in Wisconsin when I visit her. I love the smell of honeysuckle and this is nice.

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells like real honeysuckles! It does indeed vanish quickly, no matter what type of dish you use or how meticulous you are in its use, but the price is not bad. To me, the fresh and clean smell and pure ingredients of these soaps make their short lifespan so worth it. I like to mix the honeysuckle and vitamin E scents on my washcloth for a real treat. It cleans well and rinses off completely with no residue left on your skin, unlike so many other soaps out there. At least 3-4 bars of this item will be in my cart each time I order.

Honeysuckle glycerine soap!

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What could be more natural then this soap. the benefits of using it daily makes your skin so soft with a natural smell of honeysuckle. It's a heavenly delight!

good smell

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, I like this.

Not like a regular soap

Posted by Reviewer2251822 on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2537792 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

THE BEST SOAP!

Posted by Reviewer2584934 on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite soap, it's more healthful than your average supermarket soap and not totally unafforadable. Makes your skin soft too.

Fragrant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed this soap. The day I got it, I unwrapped it and placed it in the shower. Later that day, I came into my bedroom and wow, the bedroom and bathroom were filled with a subtle fragrance of honeysuckle (jasmine like smell). It was so nice. Using the soap has been pretty good. It doesn't lather quite as well as some others, but then it lasts longer. It is also very gentle on the skin. P.S. I often start coughing around people who wear perfume but the fragrance from this soap had no ill effect on me, it was just a delight to the senses.

1 2 3 4