NATURAL enough but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it didn't work out for me. This soap It's very natural and nice smell but the problem is 1) it can't keep itself dry due to the glycerin, it attracts water therefore it doesn't last long, a week maximum. 2) although it has so much glycerin, I still need body lotion after shower so it is not that moisturizing. 3) no suds!!!! you must rub it on a sponge for a few mins to get some bubbles. In summary, I personally will not buy again.

Love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells like real honeysuckles! It does indeed vanish quickly, no matter what type of dish you use or how meticulous you are in its use, but the price is not bad. To me, the fresh and clean smell and pure ingredients of these soaps make their short lifespan so worth it. I like to mix the honeysuckle and vitamin E scents on my washcloth for a real treat. It cleans well and rinses off completely with no residue left on your skin, unlike so many other soaps out there. At least 3-4 bars of this item will be in my cart each time I order.

Smells great!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells great and feels really gentle on the skin. Don't leave it anywhere near water though, or it'll disappear before you know it!

Good Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several years. I like that I can get it on-line somewhere. Haven't found it at any stores around where I live. Been getting it at my daughters Coop store in Wisconsin when I visit her. I love the smell of honeysuckle and this is nice.

good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, I like this.

Honeysuckle glycerine soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What could be more natural then this soap. the benefits of using it daily makes your skin so soft with a natural smell of honeysuckle. It's a heavenly delight!

Honeysuckly bath Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love honeysuckle so I decided to try this soap. It is cool that you can see through it. It doesn't lather well at all and it isn't super fragrant. I was somewhat disappointed with this product. The price is definitely right but I won't be purchasing it again.

Not like a regular soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

A Repeat Buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this soap. It's super clean, gentle and it smells good. No, it doesn't suds a lot and it shouldn't. If you've used really foamy glycerine soap then check the ingredients. It probably has a bunch of junk. Glycerine is naturally hydrophillic, so it gets softer the longer it's in the shower. That's one of the reasons why it's so gentle.

Love

Posted by cfeld5 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and fresh feeling

1 2 3 4