good

Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good soap, dry skin, but the flavor did not like the soap

Clearly the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years. I moved and could not find it in retail stores in my area. IHerb is FANTASTIC! The cost is reasonable, the delivery cost were minimal and the product as always is excellent!

Pure soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely clear glycerine soap.Safe for skin.LOvely fragrance.

Lovely Soap!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Left my skin nice and soft and it smells great!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This glycerine soap works well. The scent is better than others I purchased like green apple & cucumber (personal preference). The soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again.

OLOR EXTRA EMPALAGOSO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aunque deja las manos muy suaves cuando lo usas, el olor es muy empalagoso. hay otras variedades de este jabón que huelen mucho mejor, como por ejemplo el de aloe vera. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

I LOVE The Jasmine Scent! It Is SO FRAGRANT!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap. The scent is great, the soap is mild but yet it does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for?

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes the Jasmine scent is subtle but it is there. A wonderful scent to wake up to in the shower. And you only smell of the scent for a short time after bathing. My new favorite soap.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok

Fresh, Clean, Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and feel of this soap. It smells like jasmine on the skin and has a smooth, silky feeling. It feels nourishing to the skin rather than drying. Will buy again.

1 2 3