Try this soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, have been troubled with allergies my whole life, have rosaeca and eczema. This is the only soap that actually improve my skin instead of irritating it. I have tried countless specialtiy bars for sensitive skin and the problems I have are they leave me iching, irritated, and too oily. Then I start breaking out. This soap cleans my skin but doesn't strip it of all the oils or leave it so oily that I break out either. It doesn't make me itch. I use it on my face and body.

Amazing-Affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap is a great standby for sensitive individuals. No fragrance of any kind and it rinses very clean. Stop sneezing or paying too much for unscented products. Keep an extra one for travel so you can enjoy a clean feeling without the sneezy or itchy soaps in hotels.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soap is great! I really enjoy how it makes my skin feel. It's nice and slippery and good for shaving legs as well as washing my face. No scent, just pleasantly mild and enjoyable. I used Noxzema for a long time because soap was so drying and harsh for my skin, but it never really removed my makeup very well, etc. Now I have a new beauty routine, and am enjoying it alot.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema which means I need some soap that match my super sensitive skin. and this is the one. I've actually bought the DR.Bronnes water soap for the sensitive, but it gave me some skin irritation.

pure and simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good and doesn't irritate skin

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is truly horrible bar soap. It does not lather at all, which is not the end of the world if it cleaned well. I know it does not clean well because I am an artist and when I finish painting and clean up I wash my hands. The paint did not come off the this soap. It does however, come off with Dr. Bronner's and Kiss My Face Olive soap.

Gentler Than Diluted Bronner's Unscented Castille Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as effective (still good), but also less harsh on skin. Other glycerine products are bad because they draw moisture from the skin, but not this soap.

The only soap gentle enough for my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Public restrooms typically have some kind of pink soap in the dispenser which is very harsh. If I use that soap just once, my hands get all red and irritated, so I take a small amount of this soap along with me everywhere in a plastic bag in my purse. It is gentle enough to use twice a day for your face, and as many times a day as you need to wash your hands. (For me, that is a quite a few.) You need to remember that glycerin soaps will dissolve readily, so you must keep them in a soap dish that keeps them out of the water and fairly dry. When my bar starts to shrink, I add the tiny piece to my "emergency" soap bag, and unwrap a new bar. I usually buy this item at a grocery store about 10 miles from home, but sometimes they are out of stock, and since iHerb ships so quickly, it doesn't take too much longer to get it. And iHerb has reasonable prices, too.

Nice Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice soap, no suds, however, it does make your skin moist and soft.

Clearly Natural Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ordered the Clearly Natural Soap and found it works perfectly without any skin irritation. Also rinses well and the unscented version which I use has no noticeable odor at all. Great product and will be ordering again. Thanks!