Great Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

smells great and very easy on sensitive, skin. my brother had exzema and it was the only soap that he could use. also all natural and chemical free. love it!

Best

Posted by berbeq77 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super

Glyerine soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not very drying /I've even tried it on my face;)/, gives silky and nice lather The only turn down for me was the fact that it didn't smell much like a lilac, the soapy smell is much stronger, but then again I'm such a sucker for a smell of lilac, I can never get enough of it lol

Not like a regular soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

Clearly the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years. I moved almost 9 years ago and was unable to find it in my new area so I turned to the internet. IHerb is FANTASTIC! The cost was reasonable, delivery reliable and the product is EXCELLENT.

Wonderful smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best for me and my demanding skin! =)

Good smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap bar has very good smell. The soap is gentle for skin, but the bar finishes quickly. But for these money that's OK

Clearly Natural LILAC Glycerine Soap Is Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the smell of this soap! The soap cleans good and rinses off clean without leaving any soap residue on the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase