Smells good, just...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, just can't do much with it as a body soap. I'll keep using it on my hands, but on the rest of my body it leaves my skin tight and doesn't provide any kind of shaving lubrication. So sad, I was so looking forward to it.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will buy again

Wonderful Scent! Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorites! Great Price- quality product!

Glyerine soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy using this soap and have for years, but my boyfriend didn't like the lather (not much) so we will have to alternate this with another soap! I really enjoy the Rainforest scent.

clearly natural essentials, pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Rainforest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like it, nice bath soap....

Not like a regular soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The soap smells great, and is perfect alternative for animal-cruelty free product. But it lacks substance. The soap doesn't foam up / lather on like a regular soap. You can tell a big difference when comparing to regular soap. Stay away from glycerin based soaps, I've tried other soaps which are not glycerin based and they work perfect.

The smell is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle soap and the smell is magical!

can't live without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use all the different aromas glycerine soap from clearly natural, and my skin feels moist and not dry after the shower, this brand isthe only body soap I use

soap