Glycerine is not hypoallergenic

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was using this soap as a shampoo only but stopped. I've had issues with other glycerine soaps and I've also found ingesting anything containing glycerine causes me to wheeze so I simply need to avoid it as much as possible. Unfortunately, manufacturers never note the source of their glycerine except to say 'vegetable', so it could be ANY 'vege' source. I've also tried Now Foods 'vegetable' glycerine and it did irritate my skin. Additionally, I'm avoiding soaps that contain citrate - like EDTA, is a mild blood thinner/chelating agent - on skin, it's straight into the blood stream. Sodium is a magnesium antagonist, thus sodium citrate may cause sensitive skin to become more sensitive, especially when magnesium is low (low magnesium can cause sensitive skin, as can low vit D). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Clearly Natural, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Unscented,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The soap is not odorless. It leaves its odor and a chemical residue on hands and body. For those with MCS it is not advised.

Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Magnifico jabón

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amo este sencillo jabón que ha salvado la salud de mi rostro, tengo dermatitis y no encontraba el producto adecuado para mi problema porque todo lo que usaba me causaba una fuerte reacción hasta que encontré este magnifico producto y a un precio espectacular lo recomiendo sin duda (este tipo de jabón no hacen espuma así que lo uso con un cepillo facial y haci logró muuuucha espuma)

good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use glycerin soap specifically because it helps make my hands less sweaty. It's a good price considering that it's difficult for me to find where I live.