Relief of Chronic UTI's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had suffered from Chronic UTI's for 6 months (always after intercourse with my boyfriend even though I’m an insanely clean person) and came to my wit’s end. I was sick of taking antibiotics because of the side effects and yeast infections that would result from them. I also suffered from lingering "urgency" even after the UTI was completely gone. After seeing my gyno, urologist and general internist I decided to do some research on my own and with very little hope ordered Clear Tract. It has absolutely worked for me. I take one dose every evening and take up to three doses per day when I feel any urgency returning. I have only had one full blown UTI in about a year and I was able to cure it with the Clear Tract alone IN 2 DAYS!! I still have problems with urgency for a couple days after intercourse but it has kept me away from another UTI. I asked my urologist about this product and he said “It’s good stuff, take whatever works.” I just wish he had given me this product instead of antibiotics initially.

d-mannose formula, 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to do the job of reducing infection

ClearTract, D-Mannose Formula, 500 mg, 60 V-Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. If you have frequent urinary tract infections this is a product that you need to try. I have suffered from urinary tract infections for several years and this is the only over the counter product that I have found that works to heal the infection quickly.

nothing happened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

to my infection :( I had to take antibiotic.

Saved from UTI discomfort

Posted by CoolinArizona on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must for anyone wanting to be done with uncomfortable UTI's and the use of antibiotics. Whenever I feel some twinges of pain, I just empty 3 capsules into water and after a few times I'm back to normal. I will never be without this product.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works its makes big diffents iam glad too have found it !!!!

Manose to the rescue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking Clear Tract has gotten me thru countless UT discomfort episodes before they became a more serious infection. I recommend it often to friends and relatives. I use both the powder and the capsules which are so handy to carry with you.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This d'mannose product worked! It helps with UTI symptoms. However, it was out of stock when I last checked. I'm hoping that it's not a case of no more d'mannose without cranberry in it (as happened with the same Quest product, which I used to purchase from Canada.) If it's available and you want it for UTI prevention and health maintenance, buy it!!!

Fantastic product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super good to relieve UTI infection symptoms. Must stay on them but it sure does work.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

D-Mannose was THE supplement that cleared up a stubborn UTI where all else failed. Antibiotics are out of the question for me as I have developed allergic reactions to every one taken. Other herbs in the form of teas and capsules were helpful for the nutritional support, but D-Mannose enabled my body to reach balance and restored urinary health. This product is exceptional without the glycerides and corn based additives.

1 2