Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are my all time favourite protein bar. They are delicious and very filling without being too sweet. They have helped me lose my baby weight after two pregnancies. Having enjoyed eating them while living in USA for a few years, I've found them impossible to find in Australia - until I found iHerb's website. Buying them online and getting them shipped is cheaper than buying equivalent (but less delicious) protein bars in the stores!

Chocolate chewy goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the tasty protein I've ever tried! The mint complements the chocolate so well. I love the chewy texture. Will buy again!

delicious

Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy and satisfying. There is a crunchy inner layer that has a cookie texture and the outside chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. It isn't all gummy and sticky like most protein bars. These are my favorite post-workout or skiing snack.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed about how well these bars tasted, unlike other protein bars that are very chalky, heavy and dry. And they are Vegan!

Very tasty protein snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When you have as many allergies as I do, its hard to find something that is a high protein bar, and tasty. Not only is this bar dairy free but also has no wheat. It is by far the tastiest protein bar that is dairy free on the market

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes pretty good, not 'weird' tasting like most protein bars. Will probably stay away because of the soy protein though. But they are very filling and quite nice :) Not a fan of the synthetic vitamins and other stuff added - just keep it simple

love the mint flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite flavour of Clif Builder's. The mint flavour is great. I enjoy these bars because they are very satisfying and filling - big enough to use as a meal replacement.

Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As stated.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, love the texture. I crush these daily no problemo.

Delicious meal or snack on the go!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of reviews before buying this as you can't get them easily in Australia. This flavour is delicious! The bar itself is sweet and very filling, also good for people with a sweet tooth. I wish it had less sugar and less saturated fat but besides that it is a great thing to have on standby!

1 2 3 4