Delicious

Posted by 4802017666694153167 on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are my all time favourite protein bar. They are delicious and very filling without being too sweet. They have helped me lose my baby weight after two pregnancies. Having enjoyed eating them while living in USA for a few years, I've found them impossible to find in Australia - until I found iHerb's website. Buying them online and getting them shipped is cheaper than buying equivalent (but less delicious) protein bars in the stores!

Very tasty protein snack

Posted by Reviewer2264845 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When you have as many allergies as I do, its hard to find something that is a high protein bar, and tasty. Not only is this bar dairy free but also has no wheat. It is by far the tastiest protein bar that is dairy free on the market

Great taste!

Posted by 5141401613458413584 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed about how well these bars tasted, unlike other protein bars that are very chalky, heavy and dry. And they are Vegan!

delicious

Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy and satisfying. There is a crunchy inner layer that has a cookie texture and the outside chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. It isn't all gummy and sticky like most protein bars. These are my favorite post-workout or skiing snack.

Chocolate chewy goodness!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the tasty protein I've ever tried! The mint complements the chocolate so well. I love the chewy texture. Will buy again!

pretty good

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes pretty good, not 'weird' tasting like most protein bars. Will probably stay away because of the soy protein though. But they are very filling and quite nice :) Not a fan of the synthetic vitamins and other stuff added - just keep it simple

cliff builders bars

Posted by Reviewer2523333 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this company and i love these bars! I love that they are not only 20 grams choc block full of protein but they actually taste AWESOME! Not like the chalky awful taste of protein powders! I love iherb, i am from Australia and my package of bars was delivered to me without a fuss and in a very short time period. I will be getting some more very very soon!

I love Mint

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate are very good and very big. But I need to be careful. Have a lot of carbo, and I dont eat so much of them. Since it was the taste of mint, I ordered them anyway.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these bars for myself and my boyfriend won't stop stealing them. Delicious mint chocolate flavour and nice texture too - just ordered another box!

The best protein bar!

Posted by Reviewer1276039 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This protein bar is the most delicius one in the market..it´s not too sweet like most of the bars. And it contains huge mounth of protein!! What a great choise! Unfortunatelly Cliff Builder is not sold in Finland..

1 2 3 4