Too sweet!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed eating the first one, but then it was like eating any other chocolate bar. It's too sweet and not really healthy. The high protein content is good, and that's why I bought these bars, but it's just loaded with sugar. Won't buy again.

Excellent snack - holds you over

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Many times I am too busy for lunch, these bars are fantastic and don't make you feel like you just ate a piece of rawhide!

Great taste, great product

Posted by Yedidya on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros: - It tastes really good, simply a treat - No whey, no artificial ingredients. All Natural Biting: This requires a lot of biting. It's not as "soft" or "tender". However, it's not sticky and it's not hard. It just requires some work in order to process in the mouth before swallowing... Digestion: It digests well for me. No noticeable issues. Cons: - It's not organic - Nutritional Value: I wish it contained more fiber, e. g. 5 grams or so - iHerb significantly increase cost of shipping, which renders this product much less attractive Bottom Line: Highly recommended!

My favorite protein bar

Posted by nikudaikirai on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A box of this may be a lil pricey but it definitely is a staple for me when I'm traveling or when I'm busy at work. It's a great snack and it's another protein source for me. It tastes great too. Who woulda thought protein bars could taste this good?

Yay for vegan protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great price, as nice as protein bars can be, and quick delivery.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfull flavor, not hard to chew, very fiiling. Best i've tried.

value and taste :-)

Posted by btleek on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Another taste for the best bar. Used it for years.

Solid Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best after labrada lean body bars. Vey crunchy and Not too sweet.

Great vegan protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this bar, I feel like I can eat it as a treat anytime. I mix it up with the choc mint and cookies and cream, which I think are better flavours but I like the variety.

Excelent protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great protein bar. The handling and shipping was also very fast! 10/10!

1 2 3