AMAZING!!

Posted by 5727795851942783466 on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that these are vegan, and the taste, oh my the taste!! It's like a healthy brownie! GUILT FREEEE!!

Best price and flavour (review from Australia)

Posted by Reviewer2575355 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a bit ashamed about my food miles as I fly these to Australia. But they do taste very good and ceratinly better and much cheaper than anything I can get here. Regular brands have no taste, 'fake' favours and make me feel nauseas. I like this organisation's food philosophy

Tastes great and 8g of protein.

Posted by DaveQB on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and 8g of protein. Plus I don't have any negative digestion reactions.

Taste good, but a bit dry

Posted by 5094207149540702578 on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really cood. However they feel a bit dry when chewing. Would recomend to eat with something to drink :)

Delicious

Posted by 4796272153875282149 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bar is so delicious that I have to restrain myself to save it for my workouts.

Perfect for hiking

Posted by 5516938726919210250 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too greasy and not too dry either. This flavour is not available here in Australia, pity, it is one of the best.

This product is delicious!

Posted by 4670476793748054154 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clif Bars are delicious, nutritious, & easy to bring with you!

Delicious taste with chocolate chips

Posted by 4673100142057737411 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious snack at 250cal.

Delicious

Posted by 5334630838942408788 on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clif bars are so good and convenient to take with you anywhere. Best vegan bar in my opinion. This tastes a lot like the choc almond fudge without the nuts. Highly recommended!

Amazing for Sweet Tooth Cravings!

Posted by beautyandtheboots on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have a few flavours available of CLIF bars in Australia, so I knew that I liked them but wanted to try more variety. I love this Chocolate Brownie flavour for times I want cake or chocolate but don't want to destroy all the healthy eating I've done that day! Tastes just like real brownies but better for you and vegan. Amazing!

1 2 3 4