Best

Posted by Reviewer2203866 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best energy bar ever!

after taste is weird

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is lowest rating so far. The bar is heavy. It's like a dough mixed with crunchy macadamia and syrup. I don't enjoy eating this one. I can't stop eating this one: but it was discontinued. Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Not for me

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had checked the nutritional info before I bought this. This has way too much carbohydrates (therefore, calories), even for an energy bar. About the taste, there was something off about it which I expected in every bite and cringed whenever it hit my tongue, i cannot pinpoint what exactly. Like an artificial flavor or something, or the taste I usually find in protein bars. The texture is great, and the packaging is attractive. I would not repurchase again, obviously, since this is way too expensive for a meh product. I bought this originally as a breakfast replacement since I am always in a hurry and skip breakfast. I recommend KIND bars for that purpose though they are more expensive.. but nothing short of amazing.. plus they are much healthier for you.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again

Addictive

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love clif bars, trying to get off them as they have the longest list of ingredients ever but they just taste so awesome. This is definitely the best flavour.

The purchase

Posted by 5581417062097040807 on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good to eat before exercise sports because of the good elements of vitamins

Cliff Energy Bar

Posted by 5115276240057760927 on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have known this energy bar for fifteen years, and I like it much.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is probably a good choice for hiking etc. where a lot of energy is needed. I use nutritinal bars to replace and support lunch in a hurry and for that purpose this is too sweet. Lärabars are the best for that.

good

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the kids lovve them, they taste good. but contains to much sugar...

too sweet but otherwise nice

Posted by Reviewer1040991 on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great texture and surprisingly filling however a little bit too sweet for me t b a replacement meal/snack