Help

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had checked the nutritional info before I bought this. This has way too much carbohydrates (therefore, calories), even for an energy bar. About the taste, there was something off about it which I expected in every bite and cringed whenever it hit my tongue, i cannot pinpoint what exactly. Like an artificial flavor or something, or the taste I usually find in protein bars. The texture is great, and the packaging is attractive. I would not repurchase again, obviously, since this is way too expensive for a meh product. I bought this originally as a breakfast replacement since I am always in a hurry and skip breakfast. I recommend KIND bars for that purpose though they are more expensive.. but nothing short of amazing.. plus they are much healthier for you.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best energy bar ever!

after taste is weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is lowest rating so far. The bar is heavy. It's like a dough mixed with crunchy macadamia and syrup. I don't enjoy eating this one. I can't stop eating this one: but it was discontinued. Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Cliff Energy Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have known this energy bar for fifteen years, and I like it much.

The purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good to eat before exercise sports because of the good elements of vitamins

Addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love clif bars, trying to get off them as they have the longest list of ingredients ever but they just taste so awesome. This is definitely the best flavour.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if it is less than half the sweetness ... i would buy again

too sweet but otherwise nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great texture and surprisingly filling however a little bit too sweet for me t b a replacement meal/snack

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the kids lovve them, they taste good. but contains to much sugar...