Help

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There is 14 grams of sugar in these, not 11 as stated in the product description. They also taste too sweet and not very good. The only positive thing is the inclusion of vitamins and proteins.

A M A Z I N G!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These bars are seriously amazing!!!! ahhhh its literally like eating a caramel choc brownie. They are so delicious, they taste too good to be healthy. My favourite flavour by far. Highly recommend.

love love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So delicious,on of my favorite bars in iherb so far

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Omg so so delicious! I think this is the best bar out of all - it tastes exactly like chocolate but a healthier alternative. But be careful, if you eat 2 bars the calories will match the calories of a chocolate bar (which is what I do sometimes because it's just so addicting haha).

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste great, especially when you want a chocolatey flavour that isn't sickly sweet and isn't too calorific. I received them in the UK 2 weeks after ordering, and although the outer box was very damaged the contents were in perfect condition.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite Luna Bar so far. It really does taste like a brownie.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious, filling, and satisfying. I've rarely bought sweets since I started eating these bars.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Energy Bar is really delicious. It has a really nice taste, feels good in you're mouth and gives a energykick. And all the good ingriedens. This is defiently the best one I've tasted so far, and i'm up to try more of these!

The virtuous choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My favourite when I need a chocolate biscuit hit and want to feel good about it too.

MMMMMMMMM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was a gift for a friend of mine. I have heard no complaints!

1 2