Super yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1613487 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this bar, crunchy almonds & not too cloyingly sweet.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are good and relatively nutritious, but would be better without so much sugary frosting on both sides.

Good flavour

Posted by 5745211695320728391 on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yummy bar, quite sweet though.

Tasty and filling

Posted by RubyScarlett on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Needless to say this is one of the better bars on the market. It's sweet but not overly sweet and though I don't have sugar cravings myself, it should definitely satisfy you if you often long for something sugary and don't know what to grab. The taste is wonderful and reminded me of pure vanilla extract - you taste both the vanilla and the slightly bitter, rich taste of the extract. The almonds round it up so nicely. A great bar that kept me full instantly, which is what surprised me the most. I would never have believed a simple nutrition bar could fill me this much. I eat this for breakfast along with a piece of fruit and some calcium, plus my morning tea but I can see it being a great snack as well so I keep one in my handbag.

A treat!

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Without excessive calories and excessive sugar, this one ranks among my favourite bars. Keep on producing more bars that are not sickeningly sweet!

Umm yum!!!

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite Luna bar. I have tried majority of the lunas and this is by far my fav, then caramel nut brownie. I have tried most of the clif also and my fav is the choc brownie . I think i love this luna even more than my choc brownie clif Sooo good. Must try <3

Ok

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Macros are not very good actually. The taste is ok. Nothing special.