Great energy bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These bars are fantastic for a snack, pre-workout energizer, or on-the-go meal (with fruit, or the like). The taste is great, they're not hard or super chewy like other bars. They have become my favorite of all energy bars.

Yummy filling snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked the combination so I bought this variety. They aren't sticks but they're a bar and taste great and are filling for a couple of hours.

Richard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these for my girldfriend, they tast good and easy to eat between meals

Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is the only bar my 11 year will eat! She loves the Chocolate Peppermint stick flavor!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A really fantastic snack during the day! The taste of these are amazing, like a peppermint cream biscuit! I love that they have lots of vitamins, the downside would be the amount of sugar! I tend to not eat a whole bar at once, I save it throughout the day! Can't wait to try some of the other flavours! A lot nicer than other protein bars, not as chewy and doesn't require a lot of water afterwards.

LOVE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavour! Really has a great chocolate and peppermint taste - they taste like a dessert! Will definitely be buying this flavour again.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Luna bar has been my favourite mid-afternoon snack

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good, they disappear to fast.

great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far my favorite Luna bar, loved the chocolate taste

Yummy and crispy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love both the texture and the taste! not too chewy or heavy as many other nutrition bars. Also not too sweet, simply perfect!

1 2 3