OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that these are not too sweet and they have these creamy peanut butter chips (like choc chips), but there aren't enough of them. The bar is mainly rice crisps which I don't like in a bar. I prefer a nut based bar, some peanuts would have been good since it is a peanut butter bar!

Quick snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great choice for a quick snack.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm ordering this product all the time

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very handy as a quick snack if you're too busy to eat properly. I like the sweet salty flavour, because I generally do not like such bars as I find many of them too sweet.

Peanut Butter and Pretzel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Two of my favorite things combined in this bar. Good stuff!

Just the right amount of filling, and tasty.

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are really filling, and not as heavy as the regular Clif bars, with not as many calories. They're low-glycemic and super tasty. Very addictive. I wish iHerb had the almond coconut and white chocolate varieties too though because they are also awesome, and I only ever get these PB ones anymore....

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This bar taste grate! I really enjoyed eating them!

Healthy Snack that Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is breakfast on the go, quick light lunch substitute or an evening snack if the urge for something sweet (and salty) hits you. I found these available for sale as individual bars at a higher (per item) price in a local store, but there were never more than one or two bars left in stock. Even though I am not diabetic, the best part is that these are low glycemic so there's no insulin surges.

Tastes good without the refined sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact Cliff Bars does not have refined white sugar or flour. I am learning to cook with brown rice syrup too. These bars taste good too. Our family is on the way to better health.

Very good