Help

Shot Bloks - what a awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After years of using all types of gu's for competitive racing. FINALLY I've discovered shot bloks by Clif....there amazing! Thanks guys, no more mess or fuss!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste

amazing taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really happy with it, im using it during my rides X1 every 1hr. taste great and very handy - you can put it in your pocket without any problem or inconvenient. enjoy!

An expensive favourite with a kick on long rides

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice change from the gels. I find it easy to to chew and digest. Unfortunately very expensive

Great taste, great energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stomach friendly. And it just works and yet still it's delicious!

Fast delivery and good savings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying these Bloks, and I have to say, I love them! They help to keep me going when energy gets low during my long runs. They taste really good too! I definity prefer them to the Gu Chomps.

Good taste, easy to chew. No stomach irritations ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

... not even in with mineral-, energy-, sports drinks. I like that I can dose the amount of caffeine or energy intake with the blocks, as opposed to gel. Also possible to open and eat during riding (road, not off road!) I use this since over 2 years.

have been using for three years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

3 blocks every hour wash it down with nuun cola flavor...cherry coke.

My favorite of the energy foods.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've always been into gummy since I was a kid. Even though they can take a while to get down your throat and probably wont make it in a race pouch, they're the tastiest for longer rides and short hard rides.

Great race fuel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These easy to chew, fruity flavoured chews are a great alternative to the gels when on long endurance workouts. Being a ultra endurance athlete and needing to find easy fuels for 24 hrs, these are a great addition to the nutrition choices.

1 2