Help

An expensive favourite on long rides

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice change from the gels. I find it easy to to chew and digest. Unfortunately very expensive

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With these, you don't get a waxy taste like other brands. Mountain berry tastes great and gives me the energy I need while running. Just one thing with the packaging, each package is a rectangle which makes it difficult to extract each blok while running. To get them out of the packet, you have to rip the packet open with your teeth as attempting to open them with your hands is frustrating when running.

Importation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used shotbloks for years.and run marathons. I purchased a box as the unit price per pack works out cheaper, however as this was imported I got stung for tax and import duty hiking the price up. This is not an accpetable situation and the purchase price should reflect a door to door serivce. I will not purchase again from iherb for this reason

Great product, easy use both on the bike and running..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, easy use both on the bike and running..

BRILLIANT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. Easy to consume during exercise. No messy gel! Great feature being able to have small portions at a time with the separate squares. Highly recommend this product. Even taste lovely!

Tasty, does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy these when I ride longer rides.. They are standard food item. I find them not too sweet either.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love taking these bloks on my long runs. Helps to keep me going when energy gets low. This flavor is really yummy, just like candy!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They taste great and since I started using these during hard workouts, I haven't had a single dehydration-headache.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love snacking on a few of these during bike rides

great