Love chif shot bloks!

Posted by 5604262910817281167 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They taste great and are so much easier to consume and handle than messy gels. I'm glad I made the change

BRILLIANT!!!!

Posted by 5552109585012533350 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. Easy to consume during exercise. No messy gel! Great feature being able to have small portions at a time with the separate squares. Highly recommend this product.

So far better than energy gel

Posted by 5497230900092185674 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried it on a 25km running/hiking without having breakfast and I think it works. Very easy to swallow comparing with gel and definitely more delicious. Shared it with friends and everyone loves its taste. Will test it again at a Marathon but so far I like it better than gel.

Great product, great price, fast delivery.

Posted by 5343906647482528059 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All good. I preferred this and the mountain berry flavours.

Shot Bloks Energy

Posted by 5742068238249996914 on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swapped to shot bloks from gels about 6 months ago. What a fantastic taste after trying to swallow gels!! Preferred flavour is orange which also contain caffeine, not all the flavours do. Much easier to manage while running. No mess or sticky fingers. Highly recommended. Plus iHerb.com delivered them within a week to Australia :)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2368048 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The size, the shape and the taste are perfect. Highly recommend these. I do a lot of cycling and I am very happy with Shots. I will be buying these again

Clif Shot Bloks, Orange

Posted by Reviewer1687862 on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The perfect way to start your day when you have an early morning workout. The Orange Shot Bloks have a touch of caffeine Great for Race Day!

My favorite!

Posted by 5391522376167929428 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these Shot Block Energy Chews. I find these much easier to consume than gels.

bit too jubey