Delicious and effective, what else can you ask for?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to eat 'on the go', with a pleasant flavour and I notice the difference in my performance as opposed to when I'm running without them. The added caffeine is also a lifesaver on longer runs!

Love chif shot bloks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They taste great and are so much easier to consume and handle than messy gels. I'm glad I made the change

BRILLIANT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. Easy to consume during exercise. No messy gel! Great feature being able to have small portions at a time with the separate squares. Highly recommend this product.

So far better than energy gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried it on a 25km running/hiking without having breakfast and I think it works. Very easy to swallow comparing with gel and definitely more delicious. Shared it with friends and everyone loves its taste. Will test it again at a Marathon but so far I like it better than gel.

Great product, great price, fast delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All good. I preferred this and the mountain berry flavours.

Shot Bloks Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swapped to shot bloks from gels about 6 months ago. What a fantastic taste after trying to swallow gels!! Preferred flavour is orange which also contain caffeine, not all the flavours do. Much easier to manage while running. No mess or sticky fingers. Highly recommended. Plus iHerb.com delivered them within a week to Australia :)

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The size, the shape and the taste are perfect. Highly recommend these. I do a lot of cycling and I am very happy with Shots. I will be buying these again

Clif Shot Bloks, Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The perfect way to start your day when you have an early morning workout. The Orange Shot Bloks have a touch of caffeine Great for Race Day!

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these Shot Block Energy Chews. I find these much easier to consume than gels.

bit too jubey