An Electrolyte Drink that's not full of sugar!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great flavour, great taste & not too sweet....highly recommend this product for those that are sick of drinking sugar fuelled electrolyte drinks.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty much the exact hydration mix I have been looking for. It maintains its taste and drinkability in high heat like when I am riding for hours. This is huge. Others, like Cytomax, turn into liquid sugar in high temps and so are useless. The carb/sugar ingredient is gentle but really useful. This flavor is pretty good. I am looking forward to trying the others. Great supply of minerals to keep me going. This is one of those supplements you know is working for you. It replenishes perfectly what I sweat. I have had my longest, best runs and rides using this product; the recovery and rejuvenation has been exceptional.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is excellent (not artificial). Will be repurchasing.

great taste and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found this additive to be more then i hoped for tastes great and not to sticky when splilt why riding and doesent leave that "i cant drink anymore of this stuff" taste in your mouth

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration. My favourite flavour and too sweet.

No more plastic Bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this. Taste good works well. Can mix it to fit my taste and needs. Plus, can use in my stainless steel bottle.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

perfect. very good...:-)

First time trying it and not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this brand... so far, so good.