Help

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration.

Better than Gatorade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Not too sweet, good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this energy drink to the overly and artificially sweeted major competitors. It's a basic refresher w/ natural organic ingredients and no sugary exotic flavors. I use it for longer cardio workouts and sometimes w/ a protein drink for anerobic exercise too. Recommended.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not too sweet and just tart enough. Love that it's mostly organic.

5 STARS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I CAN FEEL THE POWER WHEN I NEED IT...

This is Rock....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I train 5 day for crossfit.... I can't live without it... Most clean thing in market.

Electrolyte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, I use it for running and also to add my protein powder for a quick and easy shake

Rating Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Without doubt this is one of the essential "ingredients" that keeps me in the long-distance-running game—without Clif Shot Electrolyte Replacement I would have to rely on Gatorade or some other such unquaffable drink full of sugar and sodium. I have been drinking Clif Shot for six years (I run two marathons a year, spring and fall, and a few half marathons and other races as time and training allow in between, in all weather conditions) and find it to be the one necessary product for my long-distance needs: It delivers all of the essential electrolytes and I can mix it to the strength I want depending on running distance, temperature, humidity and degree of tiredness. It is fairly priced and tastes good—once I am out there and a few miles into a run I look forward to its refreshing (and inspiriting if not inspiring!) pick-me-up. Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Drink (I prefer Lemonade flavor) is my long-time long-distance running bud. I hope Clif never stops making it; I hope I never stop needing it (and running) . . .

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

It works and it tastes good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

1 2