REALLY WORKS FOR FATIGUE AND MENTAL CLARITY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My mother had problems with chronic fatigue and every time she went to the doctor they said she was fine, all tests came back normal. She was also getting dizzy spells and having trouble remebering stuff. In the afternoons she would just be so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. I bought the Co-E1 NADH tablets for her and now she's energetic like a teenager again! She feels a hundred times better than before!

Biological rocket fuel, indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this a few weeks ago and increased my dosage to 2 per day, and plan to purchase the extra strength next time. At 10mg/day, it gives me incredible energy. It's part of my overall program of nootropics and adaptogens, and I would not go without it. It's made a difference in my energy and mental clarity.

fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had fibromyalgia with severe pain on every step. This is one of several things that I took for it. I no longer have fibromyalgia, I still take it for maintenance. It has also been part of weight loss, over 100 pounds off and I've kept it off for seven years. It isn't the only thing I've used, but it has been a great help. I've been taking it for about seven years.

Excellent Adjunct or Stand Alone Therapy For Parkinson's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works! See reseach papers on www.pubmed.com by Doctors Birkmayer adn Birkmayer of Vienna, Austria as well as www.enadh.com. iHerb.com has the best prices on the net bar none! Thank you iHerb!

NADH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years and found it to be a helpful energy booster, and it sharpens my focus.

This product will change your day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i am a believer that this product helps me get out of bed in the morning , to start my day. I can see the difference without it.

A New Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has brought new life and energy. There is no way that I would go without it. It was an effort to walk. NADH has me up and out! And... the price is great through iHerb. I do the happy dance each time I receive a shipment. Thank you iHerb!

no effect seen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this stuff for 3 weeks now. It's a pain to take, it's expensive, and after 3 weeks I have no more energy than I did before.

Great for my memory !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really helps to sharp my memory! Every product reacts different in each person. Sometimes one product that is good for me is not good for other or have different positive or negative reaction for each individual. In my opinion the best way is to try it. I have tried different supplements but for my memory this one is the best one. Good luck to find what will be better for you!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Friend recommended for early stage of MS. Works wonder. Thank you.