Help

Great for CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Far easier to take than non-sublingual, takes almost 5 min. to dissolve but well worth it. All CFS symptoms much reduced.

The energy I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has helped me deal with CFS. I have a steady, clear energy since starting this product. Love it!

another parkinson's person

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried the 30mg morn/20mg afternoon dose of Nada and waited the 1 month it is suppose to get in the system to do good. We didn't see much change but he kept taking it to use up since he had some left...it was the 5th or 6th week we started to see a difference...his shaking is less and he was driving only 5 to 10 miles at the time..now he has driven up to 150 miles which he hasn't done in a couple of years. It HAS made a difference..don't know for how long but will enjoy the improvement while he has it.

No energy even at high doses

Posted by danarm on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always keep the lozenges under the tongue and let them melt slowly for as long as possible. 1 lozenge doesn't have any effect. I have taken 3-5 lozenges at a time (60-100 mg) and they do have an effect, I feel slightly different. But I expected to have energy.. and it gives me no energy. I think that a good coenzymated B-Complex may be a better way to spend your money. Things that have worked for me: Ribose, PQQ, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer by LEF, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Tyrosine, etc. I found out about most of these (and about NADH) in the book "Fatigued to Fantastic". These energy-boosting supplements helped my recovery after a very strict and very long, very low calorie diet.

Miracle Drug AAAA+++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to use the 10mg NADH but the 20mg is 100% Better I felt the differance ist day cleared my brain, gave me energy well worth the money.

CO-E1

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product and highly recommended. Before taking it, I was so tired when I got home from work everyday that I often fell asleep instantly in the chair no matter where and when I sat down. This really messed up my sleep pattern. Now, I have the energy to do things well into the evening and I can even watch some TV without passing out. It is well worth the money.

Indispensable Part of My Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with the results. No hype involved with this product. It delivers a new found source of clean energy and focus I didn't know existed. It's the first thing I do after I brush my teeth in the morning! Oh, and iHerb gets this product to me quickly and on time every month. Great company. Thanks!

I do not know what I would do without CoE1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Done the round-about with doctors, can't get a chronic fatigue diagnosis, even though I have all of the symptoms. If I didn't have CoE1 to use (4x 20mg per day), I would not be able to work a full time job, and function as a normal human being.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a very rare muscle disorder (AMP) and constantly fatigued even after slight exertion,I still take Tramal for the pain but these have made a huge difference and i do not get as tired as often and I can function doing everyday things that used to leave me exhausted and heading for the bedroom constantly to sleep and give my muscles a chance to recover.I previously tried the 10mg and they were also good in providing extra energy.I am also alternating with the same product that is not sublingual(also sold by iherb)but the only draw back is taking 30 min before a meal (while these can be taken anytime)they also help in the same way

Co-E1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps with energy and depression.