exellent for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love this for travelling, sometimes when we travel we forget about our body lotions, butters o whatever, and this is perfect for that: is small, compact and moisturing; we can't forget it smells like heaven!

good & bad

Posted by Reviewer3353785 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like the ALL NATURAL pure coco butter (there's NOTHING else in it). It really does work without much of a slippery greasy feel. HOWEVER, I do not the packaging. It's literally a fat stick that you have to push up from the bottom to use it.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2921365 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I am 14 weeks pregnant and already am showing. I use the yellow stick day and night. I love it and am hoping it works for me like it worked for my mom when she was pregnant 7 times and has maybe 3 stretch marks.

I can barely eat it:)

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So in love with this cocoa butter.Yes,it's not super comfortable for use,but,after sometime you get use to it:) I apply it on me bode stretches,before i go sleep. Super moisturize and smells like heaven totally recommend! If me review was helpful for you ,please press Yes button thank you !

The Yellow stick that WORKS magic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2842811 on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I work in a hospital and wash my hands all day long. Well I guess you can figure what that does to the surface of my palms. With Cococare my hands look and feel so soft and are the best looking and feeling in years. I have gone to a dermatologist with little success and various medications that would not work. This did the trick. I love you my little Yellow Stick.

It healed the skin in just a few days

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to have natural product which is very convenient to use. Pleasant price. A smell is really too srtong, but it's ok for me)

lo adoro

Posted by blablabla on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta me encanta me encanta!!!!, meparece super comodo y huele a gloria bendita, provoca comerselo (por otro lado huele tan rico a chocolate que tambien como que satura un poco y despues de un rato no apetece nada de dulce...me gusta comer chocolate!! pero para quien quiera evitarlo puede ser hasta positiva esa saturacion: una crema de dieta, jajaja). El envase por un lado meparece la medida perfecta, super mono e ideal para reciclarlo para guardar agujas pero por otro... a poco que hace calor (no funciona como un desodorante en stick, supongo que tambien influye en lo barato del precio, sino que en una tapa esta pegada la barra entera y sale de una pieza) se despedaza y se queda toda la manteca dentro del tubo... pero me encaaaaaaaaaanta! y no cuenta como liquido, que yo odio mucho mucho mucho facturar y en invierno es impepinable cargar con algo hidratante. Con frio es bastante solido. Yo lo que hago es rascar un poquito con el enves de la uña y dejarlo calentarse en la palma de la mano, en unos segundos es aceite (y cunde tanto como un aceite). Si quieres "tunearlo" para añadirle algun otro aceite por sus propiedades derritelo a baño maria y en ultimo momento añade el aceite que quieras, metelo otra vez en el bote para usarlo como molde. Te quedara pegado a los bordes al enfriarse pero metes a baño maria el bote entero otra vez solo un poquito para que se derrita la parte pegada a los bordes y lo sacas. Ahora deja que se enfrie la barra, que ahora sera una pizca mas delgada, fuera del tubo y limpia bien los restos de aceite que hayan quedado en el tubo para que no vuelvan a ponerse solidos y listo. Lo mismo si se ha despedazado.

good butter

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know exactly what I expected, but this wasn't quite it. I have never used pure cocoa butter before, so I didn't know it would be all crumbly and weird...this is sort of difficult to use, not like a normal chapstick at all. But it smells nice (which I expected) and I don't think I can blame the product too much for my ignorance. I do, however, hate that you have to push the stick up (think Push pop ice cream...) and down and that the cap is a flat topped insert thing.