Okay for a such a cheap coconut oil

Posted by 4627827856566271635 on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good oil to get if you've never tried coconut oil before and aren't sure how you'll like it simply because it's so cheap. Unfortunately you can't eat this oil so it limits its uses quite a lot. This isn't the cold pressed fancy kind that gives you maximum benefits. I used it for make up removal, as a hair mask and as a whole body moisturiser. It was good on the skin but could be difficult to get out of your hair. I also had problems with the packaging leaking and ended up having to double wrap it in two plastic bags to stop the oil getting everywhere. I've since moved on to a better quality coconut oil but this was the first one I got and it helped me decide to invest in an organic cold pressed one. The more expensive ones have far more benefits and retain more of the special qualities that have made coconut oil so popular.

Nourish your hair

Posted by 5315125423558433347 on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is an excellent treatment for hair care. Since its first use yor hair will be more conditioning and leaves it shiny and provides nutrition and internal repair. The product is solid in cold temperatures but with contact (if you heat it in the hands) becomes fluid.Ready to apply

Perfect !

Posted by 5512545191633991443 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't regret buying this coconut oil. I use it for my hair , to remove my make up ... just perfect .

Good oil!

Posted by 5203484077232382750 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for skin! I did also mask for hair with coconut oil and my hair became very soft!

Se elimina perfectamente

Posted by EcoFan on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He probado este aceite como desmaquillador de ojos y como mascarilla capilar de prelavado. En ambos casos funciona muy bien y se retira con facilidad.

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good oil. Odorless. Convenient packaging.

awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great...

Buena compra

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevaba bastante tiempo buscando un aceite de coco puro, y ha cubierto mis expectativas quizás en un futuro compre alguno diferente pero por ahora seguiré usando esta marca.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3245042 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

seems to be good for the skin.helps dry skin. may be helpful to skin psoriasis , rash dry feet heels, dry hands, dry scalp & hair etc. next time i would of paid more and ordered the food grade type one so i could take internally at same time as on skin. plus wanted to put on finger nails to help splitting. rather have food grade on nails in case oil goes in mouth. this brand is made for externally only.it still is good stuff. recommend it.

Coconut Oil, great purchase.

Posted by 5566599587130372957 on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The coconut oil has a thousand uses, my top two are like a hair conditioner and as make up remover. I use it as hair conditioner before wash my hair and the results are good: the hair becomes healthier and beautiful. It isn't the best I've never tried, but it's good. As make up remover it's AMAZING, even with the waterproof ones. It's so effective and without rub. It's also very gentle with the skin, specially in the eye area. I've combination skin and I haven't noticed any pimple or acne with the use, neither irritation or redness... For me the best make up remover I've ever tried, no doubt.