Fantastic product!

Posted by Porchellino on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil is 100% natural! I use it for my skin and hair. I must say that I have long dry and damaged hair, so I take 1 table spoon of this oil then mix it with jojoba oil, apply it on my hair and leave for a night. In the morning I wash my hair and it looks healthy and shiny. I ordered 2 pcs already. Please click "Yes" if you like my review.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There's a reason this product is so cheap. It says "100% pure coconut oil" on the label, yet it also says "For external use only. Keep away from children" on it. This stuff does NOT smell like "pure" coconut oil, and if it was really "pure", you would be able to consume it. I have a feeling it's deodorized, but I've emailed the company about my concerns twice in the past month with no response. I went to try one more time, but their contact info on their website is gone (it says page does not exist). That doesn't give me much confidence in this company who obviously doesn't care about their customers. I have no problems with iherb, but I definitely won't be purchasing this product again.

good

Posted by Krystsina777 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great price for this product, that made my hair so shiny! Have almost no smell.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Possibly the best find to date, it's oily when you put it on, but have noticed a big difference to my skin, much smoother and less break outs. also great for your hair.

Great Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great coconut oil, perfect for skin and hair! This products helps to improve the condition of my hair! And the smell is superb!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product! natural coconut oil! great tanning!

not quite what i expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I expected something that smells like coconut, but this oil does not have any scent. It is also much harder than regular coconut oil. I haven't used it much yet, so I don't have an opinion on how well it works yet.

Cococare 100% coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great I use it on my hair and skin.

Cococare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is not 100% coconut oil at all.

Super hidratacion / Super hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Spanish Hidrata muchisimo. Para el cabello puede resultar bastante graso ( tal vez yo no sepa controlar la cantidad). Para el cuerpo va genial, me hidrata muchisimo, adiós a las escamas de la piel.No huele a nada (no huele a coco). Repetiré con el. English Hydrates lot. Hair can be quite fatty (I do not know maybe control the amount). For the body is great, I moisturize a lot, goodbye to skin flakes.(It does not smell like coconut) I will Repeat with it.