great!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value. I use a couple of drops in the bath with Apple cider vinegar(the kind with the mother), to keep my female parts in good health! Good for anyone, I say. See my page if new to iherb.

The best Tea Tree on the market!

Posted by 4973396981283240751 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic. It's less sticky than many cosmetic grade tea tree oils (ex: The Body Shop tea tree oil is famous and very good, but I believe it's stickier on the skin- perhaps it's formulated as such?) the price is the best around for the quantity. I've purchased a few bottle for myself and friends. It lasts forever. Put it on a cut, blemish, mosquito bite, irritated scalp, razor burn...etc.

Tea tree oil is the way to go

Posted by 4756810853757236472 on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was contemplating if I should keep this in my cart at checkout. Do I really need it? Is this something that is worth spending my money on? With such potency, will it worsen the state of my skin? Well I bought it and it's definitely a purchase I'm proud to have made. I apply the oil with a q tip as a spot treatment and on my nose where blackheads thrive but follow up with a toner in case it's too harsh for the skin. I had a cold sore in the corner or my mouth and within 2 days it was gone!!(would have taken a much longer time if I hadn't) Would really recommend doing a patch test before anything as. Also, I would suggest getting 100% tea tree oil and none of that diluted stuff. You can always mix it with other oils if you find it overpowering.

excellent product

Posted by 5060964153127664832 on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The yea tree oil smells as pure as possible and works great for antifungal foot care

could be better !

Posted by 5461769246438517408 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Package is very bad it demands dropper because it licks all around! A bit too much liquid for a 100% oil.

Fake teatree

Posted by 4968776178702618637 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't buy it

LOW QUALITY OIL

Posted by 5528531337326116544 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

was hoping it could help with pimples but it sadly didn't help at all. even The Body Shop 15% tea tree oil works better than this proclaimed '100%' tea tree oil. i wonder what goes on behind the scenes to produce this oil. don't bother with this and invest in better quality oils though they might be more expensive, it's way more worth it. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Great product! Amazing oil

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. Not only is it at a great price, but it truly is one of my favorite essential oils to put in the oil lamp/diffuser. It smells great, way better than eucalyptus. Mixes amazingly well with any other scent too.

My first experience with tea tree oil

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Great!

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.