I hope my stretch marks heal.

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had stretch marks on my chest for years and also on my hips. Thankfully they have faded a lot and are no longer red but you can still see them and the skin itself looks scarred. I am using a small drizzle of this vitamin e oil and mixing it in my hands with 1 pump of body lotion or a little coconut oil (because the oil is quite sticky and viscous) before rubbing it in. I also use a small dot on my finger and dab around my eye like you would use an eye cream and on my forehead where I have some creases. It makes my skin feel super soft when I wake up in the morning. I will update my review in the future after I see if my stretch marks have improved.

Not sure why I bought this - fortunately it wasn't expensive

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never ended up finding a use for it, though I wanted to. Admittedly I'm reluctant to use it because Vitamin E is known to be estrogenic - I'd therefore prefer a more precise measure of it to avoid a megadose, because on the skin it goes straight into the bloodstream. Like any Vitamin E oil at this strength, it's very thick and designed to be used with another oil or added to something (e.g. lotion) - or used directly on a scar perhaps. It's very tacky by itself so not good on a painful area. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

very thick, perhaps irritating at full strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First, note that the consistency of pure vitamin E is VERY thick, it pours very slowly and can be difficult to spread on the skin. I added it to some moisturizers I have, seems to be fine that way, but when I put it by itself on my skin overnight I wake up with a swollen face, so I think perhaps it is too strong to use straight by itself and is irritating by facial skin somehow. Also, because of the consistency, I would rather dilute it at least by half with another oil for ease of application. The price of this one is very good, but I won't buy again and will look for 1/2 strength.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is very thick and difficult to message on face, after use, my skin become red and senitive, stop using it, but wasteful if throw away......

Useful For Different Skincare Routines

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this Vitamin E oil in several of my skin care routines. For any scars that I’m treating, I put it directly on the spot (just a little on each spot… this product is thick and just a little goes a long way) and pat it several times till I know the oil is evenly spread on the area. Same with putting this on my starting wrinkles, I just put a little on my ring fingers and pat it under my eyes very very gently because the sticky consistency tends to stick well and pull the skin up. This product works well and my skin takes to it quite nicely. (no breakouts/allergic reaction to this) I found that within a week the acne scars that I’ve had for several months have completely faded and are gone. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good.

Great and long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this whenever I make creams and masks at home and I've had it for quite a long time now and it's still almost full. Really great product!

Amazing part 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have starter locs and I use this and heritage rose water to moisturize my hair. The effects are amazing. My hair feels and smells great

Simplifies my skincare routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simple but effective moisturizer. It is very thick in consistency, so I mix it with other oils (argan oil, calendula oil and rosehip oil).

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for ages to find high strength Vitamin E oil in New Zealand, this is the best by far! I use this to make my own facial moisturiser and it is such a smooth consistency and very moisturising. And such a great price!