Meh

Posted by Babycakes on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my boyfriend only because it was black which is his favorite color. I guess I should have opted for different brand. Ingredients don't match the name. It says "all natural clay soap", but there is no clay in ingredient list. Also, it's not all natural because it has synthetic ingredients including synthetic fragrance which is too strong and useless because it smells just like soap and nothing else. I wouldn't mind that if it wasn't so strong. Also, after first use, black turned to grey and stayed like that ever since. It lathers well though and does the cleaning done, but is drying and I would rather add extra dollar and buy more natural, nourishing and nicer smelling soap.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was a little worried, because it said "All Natural Clay soap." But after just using it just one time, I fell in love with it. When I lather it in my hands, it has a smooth texture to it. It smells great and keeps my face looking smooth and clear :)

Great as a Face Cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this Soap as a Facial Cleanser. It is a staple product in my Skincare routine. I've used it for several years now. I can definitely tell it's evened out my skin tone.

١٠٠٪‏

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

١٠٠٪‏

soft & nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for skin, would recommend to others.

№1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

самой ароматное мыло на свете! Писала отзыв о нем тут www.irecommend.ru/content/afrikanskaya-skazka-foto

Cococare, Africare, All Natural Clay Soap, 4 oz (110 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good natural soap for your body.

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this soap bar!! I use it as a cleaner and makeup remover and it removed my WATERPROOF mascara, full coverage foundation, GLITTER, everything! I no longer need to use wipes or anything extra, just this is perfect 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 I used to struggle with taking off my makeup but now I just rub the bar and add some water and rub my makeup off soooo EASY love love love this

Great Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely satisfied!

Really good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simple soap bar wich do not have some strong smell, do not make face skin dry, washes down make-up, dirt and moisturizes skin. I have normal-dry skin with some pimples and this soap is very good for my day to day face washing routine.

1 2