Cacao

Posted by 4634730739059329783 on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent oil, smells good and moisturizes!

cocoa butter

Posted by 5141130474757374388 on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells great,seems very moisturizing, it is great as a lotion or conditioner,but i would not recommend using it on your face,for some reason after i applied it on my face,i could feel my skin burning. otherwise i think is great for its price!

Not what I expected..

Posted by 4763641672217417850 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suppose it it not the brands fault that this is not what I expected but it purely looks like fat solids with a bit of a chocolatey scent. It does have some incredible moisturizing properties but I'm always reluctant to use it because of the greasiness

Very strong and unpleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer1914748 on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't able to use the product, the smell was horrible and strong. I thought I was buying something simple and natural :( I don' t understand why would they use so much or any cheap perfume in a product like this . No way would I be able to use this anywhere near my face.

Great for me even though I am white. HAHA! :)

Posted by 5022903845271026671 on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SUPER SUPER moisturizing to the ends of my hair and skin. The dry ends of my hair were gone in 20 minutes. Literally. I slept with it in ends of my hair, my face, elbows and shins. I thought it would all still be there when I'd wake up but NO! It was all seeped into my hair and skin like water. VERY VERY impressed. I was shaky because it has patrolium in it but I wouldn't even have noticed if I had never read the label. Use it if you want soft skin with no ash and moist end of your hair. I recommend it very strongly! Will be buying it again but not for a long time because a little goes a long way. Thanks iHerb!

oily

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very oily and very difficult to wash out of your skin.

TERRIBLE!!!

Posted by 5239909067160962719 on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

DO NOT USE THAT THING ON YOUR HAIR!!! After applying this product on my hair, I washed my hair 15 TIMES with shampoo, but my hair was still very greasy. It is soooo difucult to wash it out. And this product feels nor like butter, but like wax. I dont like it on my skin too.

Way too greasy

Posted by karishma on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found it too greasy and hard to wash. Not what I had expected.

great all around!

Posted by 5000349873374753209 on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't understand any negative comments about this product. it is exactly what it says it is. plus, it's great quality and super cheap! i have keratosis pilaris and this cleared it up within days. you can use it for everything; makeup removal, moisturizer, chapped lips, hair conditioner. it is wonderful. the consistency is like petroleum jelly, rather than a cream or lotion, but it is extremely effective, gentle and all natural.

Works great!

Posted by odereviews on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioner for skin and hair. Last for a long time, and priced cheaply. Smells just like honey. Cocoa butter and Vitamin E. I haven't found anything negative to say about this.

1 2 3 4