Help

Mineral oil is toxic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually read the ingredients before buying any product. For some reason I missed that this product contain Paraffinum Liquidum, mineral oil. So I won't use it since it is toxic and should not be sold at all.

Wonderful!! Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for the first time when a friend from the Philippines suggested it. It makes your arms and legs feel so soft and smooth or put it in your bath for the all over effect. Your skin feels like silk and the smell is yummy. I'm ordering two more bottles!

package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is awesome. Smells good,works good. The problem for me came in the packaging. It leaks so it gets waisted.

Good for baby baths!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my kids' baths (they both have eczema) and it helps keep their skin soft and makes them smell great.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product ! The only thing that i don't like at all, is the cap. The product is very watery and the cap doesn't help a lot to keep the packaging clean. It always falls from the cap and you have to wipe the excess off. For that product i would prefer a pump !

cococare oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

had product before, used up, hard to find at pharmacy, looked up on line, found this company, very satisfied with price, shipping. this product last a year, bought 3 bottles, so e-mail you in 3 years. ( bought for my wife)! tks. larry

cococare coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil smells wonderful, i feel like am at the sea already, enjoying the sun! :P I use it mostly for my hair, which used to be really damaged and after letting this oil all night on them, after i wash them look super healthy, soft and shiny! I also use it for my legs, after shaving, and lets them like baby's skin, supersoft! I really adore it! And last but not least, has a great amount (250ml) which makes me feel that it never gonna end, no matter how often i use it hehe. Just go and buy it!

tartaruga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it

Mi mayor descubrimiento en años

Posted by IvoryUp on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Soy de las chicas que se encreman para todo! Este aceite corporal es muy fresco y liviano a pesar de ser aceite, tiene un toque seco que deja una sensación de hidratación no pegajosa y un agradable perfume Mi favorito para el verano 😍

Estupendo olor y suavidad en la piel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aún tengo bastante de mi primer bote pero ya tengo el segundo. Olor increíble a coco pero muy natural. El olor perdura en la piel durante todo el día y la suavidad que proporcion también. Seguiré repitiendo. Lo uso bajo la ducha con la piel húmeda antes de secarme. Estupendo para el verano.

1 2 3