Mineral oil is toxic

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually read the ingredients before buying any product. For some reason I missed that this product contain Paraffinum Liquidum, mineral oil. So I won't use it since it is toxic and should not be sold at all.

Wonderful!! Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for the first time when a friend from the Philippines suggested it. It makes your arms and legs feel so soft and smooth or put it in your bath for the all over effect. Your skin feels like silk and the smell is yummy. I'm ordering two more bottles!

package

Posted by Reviewer2949215 on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is awesome. Smells good,works good. The problem for me came in the packaging. It leaks so it gets waisted.

Good for baby baths!

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my kids' baths (they both have eczema) and it helps keep their skin soft and makes them smell great.

Nice

Posted by 4613827306456250144 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product ! The only thing that i don't like at all, is the cap. The product is very watery and the cap doesn't help a lot to keep the packaging clean. It always falls from the cap and you have to wipe the excess off. For that product i would prefer a pump !

¡No puedo vivir sin él!

Posted by Paulette on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sé que tiene numerosos usos pero utilizado a modo de sérum después del lavado, le da otro aspecto saludable al pelo. ¡No puedo vivir sin él!

Aceite de coco

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Aceite de coco, olor muy bueno, hidratante, lo uso tras la ducha y es muy bueno.

Just great!

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like how it feels on my skin, a great moisturizer, skin so so soft. I didnt like very much the smell at the beggining, seems a lil like vanilla and coconut to me, but now im used to it. Im happy I bought it!

:D!

Posted by 4919828520124004131 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING product!!!! Will repurchase over and over again:)

In Love with this Product

Posted by Reviewer3238081 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how smooth this makes my skin feel and the LOVE the smell. I will buy this again and recommend to all my friends.

1 2 3