Amazing for both skin and hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a moisturizer, hair serum and sometimes, also to take off my makeup.

Excelente para el pelo y la piel

Posted by tamybl on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

De todos los aceites que he probado este es mi favorito!, deja el pelo muy humectado y lo consigues con poca cantidad de producto, no he usado ni el 10% del envase y eso que lo utilizo regularmente. En la piel fue todo un descubrimiento, se absorbe mejor que otros aceites e incluso es bastante gentil con pieles mixtas y con acne como la mia. Pienso seguir comprandolo.

Seems to keep my skin more clear than other treatments for acne and dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like how this works better than other products for moisturizing, shave irritation, and acne prevention. I would buy again and recommend

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but I prefer the Desert Essence one. This one is smaller and cheaper, I used it on my hair and to remove waterproof makeup, but was afraid to put it on my face after it caused me a breakout.

Отличное масло

Posted by LightBerry on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Использую как маску перед мытьем головы. Это масло отлично подходит для жирной кожи головы, т.к. очищает поры кожи головы от "сала".

Good product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well to blend with oils. Light weight and does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil! I use it for my hair as a pre-shampoo treatment, mixing with another basic oils. It gives good moisturizing, shine and sleekness.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin loves it. I used coconut oil for my face before but it absorbs too slowly and tends to stay greasy. Jojoba gets in the skin quick and leaves it super silky, not oily. Hair felt more luxurious after using as well.

Amazing !!

Posted by erisupr on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil. I love it.

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gets the job done and it's so affordable!