WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very economical and easy way to polish and moisturize your skin; I felt like I was in a five star spa. I recommend it to every one because it is not heavy, nor greasy. Yet softens and polishes like no other product in the market in comparison to the quality and price. This is next best thing to Jojoba body oil. LOVE IT and will buy it AGAIN!!!!

The perfect moisterizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! I started using it while being pregnant during winter (I live in northern Europe where winters are cold), and feeling that no body lotions gave me enough moisture. I love it so much that I have started using it instead of creams on a permanent basis. It is completely scent free, it withdraws quickly into my skin, and leaves my skin completely soft. It's even been commented by a couple of people how soft my skin is. Great results!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells and feels like canola oil ... I was expecting more and was quite disappointed. Good price for the amount that you get but I wasn't very impressed by the product.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this to combine with castor oil and use for eyelash and eyebrow growth! perfect product

Excellent Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cool and will buy it again

Aceites hidratantes muy buena opcion

Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Los aceites son geniales para una hidratación y reparación de la piel, pelo. Utilizable para nutrir pestañas o cejas. El aroma es suave, y se absorbe rápidamente. Fácil de usar en la ducha.

Good oil, hard to keep the bottle clean

Posted by Hermione on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good oil (I added a few drops of essential oil as a fragrance), but the bottle is really hard to keep clean, it becomes slick and oily. I ended up storing the bottle in a box to avoid an oil puddle on my bathroom shelf.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent after an exfoliation session in the shower. very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin quickly

Great rich body oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil goes a long way leaves my skin feeling soft and subtle - I like that it is thick but doesn't linger on my skin and create oiliness shortly after. Absorbs very well in skin too👍

Amazing