The perfect moisterizer

Posted by Reviewer2798886 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! I started using it while being pregnant during winter (I live in northern Europe where winters are cold), and feeling that no body lotions gave me enough moisture. I love it so much that I have started using it instead of creams on a permanent basis. It is completely scent free, it withdraws quickly into my skin, and leaves my skin completely soft. It's even been commented by a couple of people how soft my skin is. Great results!

Excellent Excellent

Posted by 4865792421775408601 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cool and will buy it again

Aceites hidratantes muy buena opcion

Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Los aceites son geniales para una hidratación y reparación de la piel, pelo. Utilizable para nutrir pestañas o cejas. El aroma es suave, y se absorbe rápidamente. Fácil de usar en la ducha.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very economical and easy way to polish and moisturize your skin; I felt like I was in a five star spa. I recommend it to every one because it is not heavy, nor greasy. Yet softens and polishes like no other product in the market in comparison to the quality and price. This is next best thing to Jojoba body oil. LOVE IT and will buy it AGAIN!!!!

Good oil, hard to keep the bottle clean

Posted by Hermione on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good oil (I added a few drops of essential oil as a fragrance), but the bottle is really hard to keep clean, it becomes slick and oily. I ended up storing the bottle in a box to avoid an oil puddle on my bathroom shelf.

Disappointing

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells and feels like canola oil ... I was expecting more and was quite disappointed. Good price for the amount that you get but I wasn't very impressed by the product.

Posted by 5200561086036848008 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing

Best for scars and stretch marks.

Posted by 5114824664857767864 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this after the shower on all my scars and stretch marks in order for them to fade. Very good and can see them fading every time I use this. Very much an oil so can be hard to use, but is great if you don't mind dealing with a straight up oil.

Longlasting and effective

Posted by 5128829318123426308 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the texture of this oil, it's not too thick and it absorbs into skin very quickly. Recommended!

Posted by 5337662799335135029 on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase