Help

Awesome alternative to sugared chocolate bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic and am always looking for alternative sweeteners and products containing them. Chemical sweeteners are just not an option, agave raises my blood sugar, and no other tastes good to me. Now I can have my candy and eat it too!

Horrible taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The most disgusting, kind of bitter, nauseous taste. Will never buy again.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have problem with this product. Stop buying

Loved these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hope they are only discontinued temporarily (must be hard to ship in the summer). The ingredients are just right. Everyone in my family loves them. We keep them in the refrigerator.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste incredible. The coconut, the texture and the chocolate are all great. They are filling and satisfying. Best of all, they are low GI. As part of a medical treatment, I've had to increase the fat in my diet and these bars make it really easy. They contain a whopping 40% of the recommended daily intake of fat. People watching their weight probably need to eat in moderation!

Not too bad but not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried all 4 flavors of Coconut Secret Coconut Bars and this one is my least favorite. If I were to order again it would be the Classic Coconut Bar.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the best I have ever eaten

Satisfies my chocolate craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm addicted to these! Great midday snack that is not unhealthy and these bars are delicious!

Delicious

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic. Definitely more of a "treat" than anything else though. Organic ingredients and no sugar substitutes. Best of all no Soy or Soy Lecithin. I also bought the mint but wasn't too impressed (a bit too minty for my taste). I'd stick with the Almond it adds a nice crunch.

Bad taste

Posted by mrkq10 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the reviewers stated that it is horrible, bitter and nauseous taste. I totally agree with him.