Help

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that the product contains of all but one organic (no pesticides) ingredient and free of the common allergens. It does not use refined sugar or cane sugar which might spike the blood sugar. Coconut nectar is a healthier choice, tastes better as a sweetener and is low glycemic (does not spike blood sugar level). As for the taste, it tastes nice when it is in the solid form. The taste is exactly what you get: chocolate + coconut. The core of the bar feels a bit gritty and rough though. Personally, I find that there is way too much coconut oil added to it. It makes me feel quite full and don’t feel like eating something else for some time (good for weight loss but too much coconut oil can be a bit sickening to eat). Another important thing to note is that this product is not for you if you live in a hot climate like me (28C or 82F average). The coconut oil will be in liquid form and considering that there is really a lot of it, it mixes with the chocolate into a semi soft mess. You will have to harden it by putting in the refrigerator. Even so, it is already out of shape and still a bit messy. Pricewise, it is expensive for a bar. However, it contains quality ingredients and you probably don’t need to eat more than 1 each time, it is still acceptable. Check out my page for more reviews!

yummy and naturally pure

Posted by annegoggans on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Get these, but don't keep them in a warm place or the natural chocolate gets smooshy on the outside. Keep them in the fridge or a cold spot and they are easier to eat. If your box arrives on a hot day, pop them in a cold spot before indulging or a lot of your chocolatey goodness gets stuck in the wrapper. Additively wonderful product, but not good for a hot car or pocket snack. Remember coconut oil and natural chocolate soften at body temperature! Keep this in mind, and you will be a happy muncher.

The best chocolate and coconut EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Holy , these are really, really good! There's a good amount of coconut oil in these, making them creamy and melt-in-the-mouth yummy. I went through a whole box of these pretty quickly - I just couldn't stop eating them.

Coconut Secret, Organic Classic Coconut Bar, 12 Bars, 1.75 oz (50 g) Each

Posted by opheart on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So yummy, so creamy, so lightly sweet! The mouthfeel is great! Highly reccomend!

The best sugarfree more healthy choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have a craving for choclate and you do not want to eat sugar, than this is a great alternative!

BEST FOR NUTRITION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Are you kidding me? Forget those negative reviews....This is the best thing available for dark chocolate and coconut, and keeping your blood sugar healthy if you want something sweet. Isn't that the reason for buying such a bar? These are fantastic in taste, quality, and health benefits. The holidays are around the corner, so I'm stock piling to be sure I have plenty. I also use the coconut crystals for both beverages and baking...Won't use anything else. Thank You iHerb for carrying this line. I just want to say too, that your service is outstanding; I'm a life-long customer!

코코넛좋아하시면 강추

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

코코넛이 꽉찬것에 초콜릿코팅이 두껍게되어있어요.초콜릿이 빨리 녹는게 흠이지만 정말 맛납니다. 앳킨스의 코코넛바와 맛은 비슷한데 크기가 더큽니다.그만큼 칼로리도 높지만 그만큼의가치를 하니 한번 먹어보세요.

Waste of Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars are SOOOOO good that I wasted my money because I ate them all too fast. I bought two boxes and they were supposed to be occasional "treats" for my low-sugar diet. But they are so amazingly good that I ate 1-4 bars a day until they were gone. Next time I will only order one box so I don't eat so many!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good. Much better than the sugar free brand.

Tastes Great

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i will definetly repurchase.. this is a healthy on the go snack/small meal replacement.... nothing like a chocolate bar... which is great !

1 2