Help

Eeeeh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes almost burnt. It's not the nice bitterness of really dark chocolate, and it's not sweet like lighter chocolate. It's like it's mostly cocoa butter with some very light coconut flavor, and then an off chocolate taste. I'm going to try to cook with it, melt it and make it into something else, but I really can't salvage it eating it straight. I'll stick with more traditional dark chocolates in the future.

Cher et amer !

Posted by BulleVirtuelle on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je ne rachèterais pas. Je trouve le chocolat noir vraiment trop amer et le goût de noix de coco est carrément absent. Je trouve le prix trop élevé.

The best chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chocolate I have come across. It is just too bad it costs so much, but it will keep you from eating too much I guess!

Yummy yummy yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is delicious but it definitely has a TOASTED coconut flavour so if you don't like dark chocolate or a toasted/roasted coconut flavour then don't get it. If you do like dark chocolate & coconut you will LOVE this!!

In love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just ate an entire bar! It is that good.

Healthy alternative that actually tastes delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this chocolate to try, as I avoid white sugar. It is absolutely delicious and I had to fight my hubby and children off in order to get any. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a special treat, who also cares about what they put into their bodies.

Addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate. It's not so sweet, it's organic and it's sweetened with coconut sugar, which has a low glycemic index.

Not favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its very dark and bitter tasting and I am pretty strong when it comes to dark chocolate but this one didn't do anything for me. Its not nasty but its just not great for the price and it is small.

Great taste

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious chocolate! The coconut taste is subtle yet the roasted pieces add up a yummy crunch! Also, great ingredients - no cane sugar! The bar is on a small side.

Very nice....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...However I wont buy it again purely for that reason...this block went down way tooooo fast!