Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like really rich brown sugar (which I haven't used for decades). Bakes well, great in tea.

A useful substitute for sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it in tea, sauces, oatmeal. Let's be clear, it's not as sweet as sugar, but it helps. You have to experiment on your own to see how much to use. Being that it's not cheap, I use it sparingly. Ernest in Howard Beach, NYC

Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells a little burnt, but the taste is good! Update/edit: I've tried this one in several ways now, and it is absolutely worth every cent! Great for cooking, delicious in cocoa and coffee products (like latte) - fantastic product!

Great sweetner!

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Highly impressive product, raw and alive with enzymes, vitamins and minerals and aminos. The powder is a light brown colour, like brown sugar, it's sweet but not too sweet the way stevia can sometimes be. Great in smoothies and cereals and tea.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being hypoglycemic, I have to watch my sugar intake, I have replaced my morning coffee sugar with this coconut sugar, and no more sugar blues!

Nice and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great on porridge and anything you want really! Slightly different taste to adjust to.

Interesting stuff.

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reminds a bit of moist brown sugar. Caramel taste, and quite nice. Not tried it in baking, but it is nice on oatmeal and porridge.

BEST of the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this sweetener beyond the words. Tasty, crispy, caramelly, nice for dropping on dessert, in beverages, cooking. I eat it instead of candy, just take aspoon of this and enjoy this crispy melting tastiness. I will definetely buy it again and again! Worth trying if you doubt or search for great quality of sweetener. Everything: texture, taste and health benefits are at the high level!!!

Raw Coconut Crystals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I truly love all the Coconut Secret products I've tried so far, and this is no exception. Nice, rich flavor that goes well in homemade chocolate and caramel and pretty much anything sweet. It's not the cheapest coconut sugar out there, but I think it's worth the price. I alternate between this one and the one from Big Tree Farms and a few other ones. They're all good.

GREAT alternative to sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really sweet taste with a hint of caramel. It is so good I sometimes eat it straight out of the box..Can`t believe how low GI it has!I`m also very happy it is raw.