My dessert time !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love every product of coconut available on Earth =) coconut flour is my beloved product for making raw kind of pie. I add some water, coconut milk to the flour, some coconut sweet nectar or coconut crystals, raw cacao powder by Navitas, some coconut oil, mix everything well with wooden spoon , add some raisins and leave in the fridge over night. Next day I have raw healthy coconut dessert with my morning coffee =)

Low Carb and Gluten-Free

Posted by Hanne67 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flour is great to use in baking instead of wheat, but then you have to put some more eggs in it because there's no gluten (4 eggs to 1 cup flour). If you mix it with other flour, use 1/4 cup of coconut flour and 3/4 cup of alternate flour. I love it because it has no gluten, very low carb, actually lowers the calorie contents of food, helps burn fat and helps balance blood sugar levels. Recommend it to everyone I know.

cheap product, good quality

Posted by sav430 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

60% cheaper and better quality than the coconut flours I can get from my domestic markets. You've gotta try honey-coconut muffins. Just google coconut flour recipes.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This coconut flour seems better than the brand we had been buying (Bob's Red Mill). It doesn't clump up and seems to have a finer grind to it. We have continued to buy this brand instead of what we were previously buying. Also it has a nice taste and texture to it - definitely a keeper.

LOVE IT!

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has lots of FIBER and the label said you could put in smoothies so that's why I purchased it. I add no more than 1 T. to my smoothies. I tried more, but it came out too thick, so anywhere from 1/2 to 1 T. seems about right. Also it has protein, low sodium, low glycemic. GREAT tasting. I shared w/about three friends and they all had me order them a can of this. Thank you iHerb for carrying such a great product.

Ok, but......

Posted by Reviewer2412126 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

... personnally I cannot find any receipe where it taste good because it just taste too much coco...

coconut flour

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good replacement for wheat flour. It requires a lot of eggs in a recipe because of the absence of gluten. It has no coconut flavor and it can be used in a variety of dishes. It takes very little coconut flour compared to what you would use if you were using wheat.

Low carb

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for low carb lifestyles. It has a coconutty aroma in the can but you don't taste it in baked goods. Great stuff and good price.

good for low carb diets and diabetics

Posted by nutranut on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband is diabetic and I have been trying to find something that I can use in baking that will be lower in carbs and help glucose control. Adjustments need to be made in using this flour for baking, but it seems to help with his blood sugar and provides a better variety of foods that he can eat.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is ok but it cause stomach gases after consuming it. Stop buying