Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Hydrolyzed, Multi Collagen, Type I, II, III, V, X, 90 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Rare to find collagen that is all types. Most is type 1+3. This is much more and is amazing quality. The packaging is good too. Good to supplement diet for knee and hair issues. My knees are much better and as for hair thinning, it’s improved a lot. The capsules are a medium size. The dose is 3 a day. If this review was useful to you please like:)

bd0c642a-3fa4-4079-adbf-d289aa14b660
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

this is a great product! As a nurse I'm very particular about what I put in my body, this has no artificial sweeteners or artificial products. I haven't seen any adverse side effects. the benefits have been clearer skin, my brittle nails are stronger, my knee joint doesn't pop when I exercise, also improvement in my muscles. The capsules don't have a bad taste, they aren't too big either.

05604158-876d-4972-9fe7-ad8a662a84c1
d3979be2-4744-44ca-ba12-6d282956dc87
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My dermatologist recommended taking collagen for my thinning hair. I dont want to make smoothies every day and that is the only way I like the powder, so i swap out some days and use these. They are easy to swallow and dont have a weird aftertaste. My nails look a ton better and my hair is growing in a little thinker, which is huge because I needed to halt the thinning as well as improve it. I would buy them again

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I started taking this after I used a full tub of another popular brand. I didn't see much difference in my skin with that one. This one...holy cow! My skin looks so much more plumped and fine lines GONE. A little about me. I am 43, and do take care of my skin, but my skin had started to slightly sag. It doesn't look like that now. Another bonus is I don't hear all the snap, crackle and popping when I get out of bed. My hair and nails grow like crazy!! This is a fabulous product! Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I've never liked collagen powder so I decided to try it in pill form. These are easy to swallow even though I often have difficulty with pills. No bad aftertaste and they do not upset my stomach. Its only been a few weeks so far but I've already noticed a major change in the strength and growth of my nails! These are great!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I have tried shakes for collagen protein but I am just not a fan of drinking them. I have a few other supplements from these guys and have been happy with them so I bought these. They are easy to swallow and dont have a weird aftertaste. My nails are definitely in better shape and less brittle and have grown more than they usually do so I would buy these again

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

These are an excellent source of collagen. It contains multi types of collagen which is exactly what I was looking for. The pills are easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I can see a difference in my hair and in my nails. I'm over 50 and have been looking for a product just like this.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I am always happy with supplements from this company. These were easy to swallow and didnt have a funny taste. My nails are already stronger so I expect to see hair improvement soon. I have also increased my dietary protein so between the 2 my workouts are improving. I would buy it again

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

It took me at least two weeks before I started noticing a difference. All of a sudden my nails finally started growing again, they're coming in quite strong. I have no issues with any gastrointestinal distress taking these and I do have a very sensitive stomach. I can't tell for sure yet but I think my hair is also starting to grow. It seemed to have stopped as I get older. I can't do powders so these capsules are great for me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I was skeptical about trying collagen to my diet wondering if it would really help my skin, hair, nails, etc, but figured I'd at least try. This particular supplement is pretty easy to swallow and was easy on my stomach. I could not wrap my head around a powder. So far I've been using a few weeks and not expecting noticeable results yet, but I do like it so far. I like that it has 5 types of collagen. I usually take in the morning with a few other supplements. I'm definitely going to continue longer term to see results.