Page 1 - Reviews - Coffee Mate, Powder Coffee Creamer, Fat Free, Original, 16 oz (453.5 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This coffee creamer makes your coffee taste better without worrying about more calories added to your diet. It is of good quality, but it has vegetable oils which are not suitable for your health.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I love Coffee Mate and the most appreciative thing is the fact that they have a fat free version of the original powder! This is so light and tasty in my morning and afternoon coffee! Makes me feel good about myself!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This creamer is ideal for my husband who is diabetic. He loves condensed milk which is bad for him. Luckily he is more than happy to substitute this creamer in his coffee and tea. Best of all, it contains no sugar. I have been using three bottles a month!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

The best coffee whitener, which is very excellent and easy to mix in water Use it with coffee in the early morning And it tastes amazing And it is enough that it is without sugar ...

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

The taste is delicious..excellent with hot chocolate And also with coffee And also with Nescafe It is the best and the size of the package is special and wonderful ...

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

this is a very delicious and light coffee mate. I recommend it for everyone who wants coffee mate without high calories. The quality is excellent

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Very nice! Makes the coffee creamy and bright. 1 serving isn't enough for me, I need 2-2.5 for 1 cup of coffee.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Tasted as I expected, similar to skimmed milk powder. Takes time to stir in cold liquid. The opening is weirdly designed though, hard to pour and measure with a teaspoon.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Really good product. I recommend to use it. Nice price also

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Tastes creamy - always use 2 tsp in my coffee. Yummy.