Wow! This really worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not expecting such a dramatic difference in the way my joints feel. Within 3 days my range of motion improved and most of the aches and pains in my knees and hips were gone. This is the first time I have ever taken anything non-prescription that worked.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife, Mary, is 70 and has (what I consider to be) serious joint problems! The Dr's were puzzled. I ordered 1 bottle of Baxyl upon checking out the internet. She has noticed significant improvement. I now ordered 3 more bottles with the plan to re-order as we open the 3rd bottle. This really seems to work!!

This is a tad expensive and went fast..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But seems to work.. I did not use it long enough to really say to much.. but i have friends who swear by it.

good for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My brother, who is a chiropractor, recommended this. I have taken other forms of dry hyralaunic acid that did not seem to work. Pain in my knees has disappeared after using this for a month. Just anecdotal evidence, of course. I will continue and see what happens. Maybe stop and see if the pain returns.

LIFE CHANGER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was given a few of these bottles by a friend and after the first one one my scitatica had greatly imporved. We just moved from California to Florida, and i hadn't taken my Baxyl for 2 months. My "stinger" was back and back was not happy.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am almost through the first bottle and I can honestly say it is working. No more creaking as I walk down the stairs. Plan to re-order soon. Would definitely recommend this, but give it a chance.