Colourorganics - I love it.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this lipstick. I have sensitive skin and can wear very few lipstick. Great colour and lasting. This is my fourth puchase of this product. Colours also don't seem to get deleted like other instore brands.

lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just love it. Stays on, maintains colour, and doesn't dry my lips.

Great organic lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great organic lipstick that's affordable and supports the cultivation of hemp for many household purposes.

Awful color :(

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought this color would be like one of the other type of Black Cherry lipsticks you can see pics of online.. But no.. It was like a muddy creamy brown, with no red in it.. Easy to put on to the lips so that's great.. I looked awful in it.. Thought it would be a dark dark red, but no, so disappointed... I love the brand though.. My holy grail lipstick is another lipstick of theirs..

Great prduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick has true color, especially if you like dark, rich colors. Highly recommended. Will definitely purchase again.

A little dry

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a little dry going on, but lasts well. It's a very dark burgundy color. I need to try another color of this brand to say for sure what I think of it. The color was a little too dark for me, but tough to get it right without trying it.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone has complimented me on this lipstick. it feels amazing on. colour lasts... can't believe it's mainly organic. however i noticed it yas titanium dioxide -hoping not the nano particle

Rich and delicious colour

Posted by IndyCat on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My new favourite lipstick. The blue undertone is perfect for cool skin colours.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wickedly Awesome colour! Love this lipstick

brown color yuck

Posted by thesvetlana on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice brand terrible color. I was seeking a blue based vampire blood red not brown! Oh well. Great brand tho.

1 2