Good Texture

Posted by pusscat on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this really nice to wear, most lipsticks dry my lips out but this one kept them moist and protected. The slightly matte finish is nice, and it lasts for quite a while. It's more of a pink coral than an orangey coral.

....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will not buy again, was wrong colour for me. Im missing that iherb shows the colour on their site, easier to buy when you can see a colourpicture. Texture was good then...

Will definitely repurchase!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the color! It works just as well as other luxury brands like Chanel but without the harmful ingredients. The color is sharp and vibrant. It doesn't stain my lips after wiping with tissue, which means it doesn't contain much harmful ingredients.

Lovely Color and Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a nice coral lipstick for a long time. I'm really pleased with this one. It is a true coral but not orangey at all, unlike some coral lipsticks I've seen elsewhere. The texture is very smooth and with enough pigment to actually add color to your lips. This is not thin and see-through, it adds color and a smooth texture when applied. Ill be checking out more of their lipstick shades, based on this one. great price here at Iherbs too! :-)

Loved the colour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The colour was perfect for me. I have light/med brown hair and fair/olive skin, green/blue eyes. Hard to buy colours that match you, especially via online. I was very happy with this quality, texture and colour of this lipstick!

Ease of application

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

More creamy than an Ecco lipstick, so far so good. Last time I bought it the lipstick broke off relatively quickly even though I hadn't rolled it out all the way. So far so good

Lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice colour, but dry for my lips just a little.

Kissing has tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No more kissing with Chemicals

Hemp Organics,Lipstick,Coral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mainly appreciate the organic constituents of this product, no harmful ingredients.I love the colour and enjoy using this lipstick

lipstic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great colour, great texture, stays on lips long enough

1 2