Finally!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have chocolate brown skin, so I didn't want earth-tone lipsticks, that just made my lips disappear. I tried some other organic or natural lipsticks, but they would always look colorful in the tube, and not on my lips. Thanks so much for making lipsticks that, finally, deliver the true color that I wanted. I purchased Crimson, Ruby, and Black Cherry, and am pleased with all three. I am ordering more today, because now I want to try some of your pinks and bright reds. I would highly recommend these products to anyone. And the added bonus of being made from organic ingredients is just wonderful. Thank you again.

Rich Bluish Red Colour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Warm bluish red colour; the colour softens a little without using lip pencil, but stays strong with lip pencil. I have very sensitive skin with many chemical allergies - I am happy to have found this brand.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's almost purplish red. not too bad but not that great either.

Nice, healthy lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels light, not drying. Color a bit bright for me, but like the product enough to try other colors. Overall good product.

틴트느낌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

색상 진짜 고민해서 주문했어요. 받아서 보자마자 망했다 싶었는데 바르니까 괜찮네요. 좀 매트해서 립스틱 통채로 바르면 너무 진하니까 립브러쉬로 살살 펴바르면 틴트 느낌나요.

nice color, could be more smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice lipstick, very pretty color, but I agree could be a bit more moisturizing and smoother.