Very nice color

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the color, it is dark cherry red and looks really nice on me. I have fair skin with warm undertones, gray-blue eyes and dark blond hair. The texture is soft and slightly grainy, the lipstick does not dry out the lips. The color lasts long.// Gillar färgen, den är mörkröd och ser jättefin ut på mig som har ljus hy med varma undertoner, gråblå ögon och mörkblont hår. Konsistensen är mjuk och lite kornig, läppstiftet torkar inte ut läpparna. Färgen varar länge.

Rich Neutral Red!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong, neutral red; this is my favourite colour in this brand. The colour softens a little if used without a lip pencil. This is the only brand I can wear in a rich colour without allergies, thank you Colorganics.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient of this lipstick is the best. This color is bright cherry red. I am going to try the other colors.

Bold pink/red

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Stays on, goes on easily and evenly. Love it.

Love this color!

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An amazing lipstick! Gorgeous color! You don't even have to put it full on to make the color look great. It's a rich cool wine pink color.. Looks amazing on those with Winter coloring! When it fades away.. The lips becomes a nice pink color. Very pretty. Finally a nice lipstick with amazing ingredients!

Love the color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great lipstick! Very moisturizing and rich color! I had used it for years and then stopped because I tried another brand. Now I'm back. I love Hemp Organics!

Beautiful color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this lipstick. The color is so rich and long lasting. Thank you for these true-color lipsticks. I would recommend this product to anyone, and I will definitely purchase again. Thanks again for caring enough to make these products with organic ingredients.

colorganics lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

as a person with many allergies, this is one of the only lipsticks I can use. Very glad you have it avail.

Nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Reccomend this if you are a fan of classic red lipstick.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick is gorgeous, even, moisturizing and easily applied. The colour is so rich and lovely, it might just be one of my best buys ever!

1 2