Perfect colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Exactly the color I was looking for. Not too bright and purple, it actually looks like I just ate some raspberries.

Moisturises well & lovely shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The berry colour is quite strong, stronger than expected for a tint. More like the intensity of lipstick but with the feel of a lip balm. Staying power is moderate. I still like it a lot and love the berry shade. But I am going to get a lighter more everyday shade as well. Love that it has no nasties in it. I am overhauling all my make up to include only natural items. But also eliminating any tea tree and lavender which is phyto-estrogenic and not great for most people trying to avoid extra environmental oestrogens. Plus get rid of chemical sunscreen too as it is also highly xeno-oestrogenic too. What a mission!

Bright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too pinky, purpley, I like the amber the best. More low key, the texture is wonderful and soft.

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising (said by a person with desert-like skin). A nice deep purply-magenta, which is sheer but definitely noticeable. No sparkle. Has good duration for a gloss.

great colour - very mousturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no shimmer - all + in my world. Will try to find a darker colur next time- also maybe a tad to soft (but not as soft as TerraTints)

Good and juicy tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and pretty strong color, looks natural at the same time. Fine for everyday use

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gives my lip natural yet lip-like reddish color. very moisturizing. happy about this one.

Applies like a lipstick but moisturizes like a balm

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Intensity of colour is strong (which is good for me), goes on smoothly, and is at the same time moisturizing. This shade is reddish and flattering. My only complaint about this product is that it is quite small (smaller than I expected) - hence seemingly more expensive compared to other balms / tints out there. I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a strong colour.

Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smell very natural :)), but color is very nice.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

J'adore ce gloss coloré, hydratant, belle couleur