beautiful colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

- kind of dark brownish red, and quite saturated for a tint, and no shimmer wich I love, - lovely smooth texture (softer than Kiss my Face tints) , ok taste but tastewise I prefer Kiss My Face 's wich tastes peppermint - so refreshing.

could be better but good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this lip tint is nice, doesn't make my lips flake or hurt, however I really wish they would put just a little essential oil in there to make it smell nice. It is rather unpleasant, very waxy crayon like smell which is especially not nice when your significant other wants to kiss ya! The color is a little more brown in tone than I wanted, but if I put it on and then rub it in with my finger it's a little less dark, or I just put on less over lip chap.

My favorite lipstick

Posted by greenlove on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this many times, and I love it! It is much darker than a lip balm or gloss. It looks more like a lipstick, and I love the feeling on my lips. Plus it is so much safer, since we eventually end up eating whatever we put on our lips. I've bought a few of the tints by this brand, and I like that this earth tint looks more like a yellow-red than a pink-red. It goes better with my skin tone. They are small, but they seem to last awhile, and it's easy to keep in your pocket.

Great color.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lip tint. It's smooth and adds perfect amount of color.I wish it stayed on a little bit longer, but otherwise it is great.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Collect. Them. All. These are awesome! I want them all! This color specifically is a nice red/purple color, more red. It's perfect for fall! Must have and super moisturizing!

love the color

Posted by JuliaAliceBriges on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice color! Good texture, moisturizes well, stays for long time. This color is amazing! A bit transparent but it's OK.

Sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, good pigmentation but it feels very sticky on the lips

Color too dark.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The color is darker than I expected, so I've only used it once.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it instead of lipstick. Great color. Lasts longer than other lip tints and the color is more intensive.

Lovely Color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful texture and colour. Drenches lips in moisture and color.

1 2