Colorganics Lip Tint, Kiss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a lovely lip tint! The colour is a rosewood shade - pinky brown. It glides on smoothly with excellent, almost lipstick-like coverage. The colour lasts quite a while. Not sticky or any weird tastes. One thing I noticed, and maybe it was just my tube - once the tint was twisted up, I couldn't twist it back down. So just beware, you may get chunks of your lip tint stuck in the cap unless you're careful! Otherwise an excellent lip tint. I will definitely be ordering more!

Colorganics Organic Lip Tint - KISS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good light pinkish brown color with a bit of sheen/satiny finish for everyday use for me having Asian skin color (light tan). It does moisturizes lips nicely. I would suggest going to colorganics website to have a better view of the color before purchase because Iherb doesn't accept opened returns.

not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, but not perfect. It,s soft and oesn't dry my lips, but the colour is strange. it doesn't match the colour cart at all, it's nearly beige with a hint of rose. And I don't like the sunflower oil smell.

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these Lip tints and the fact they are organic no nasties being ingested here

Very impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at this lovely rich berry colour. It suits my dark hair and eyes wonderfully, and makes lips feel super soft.

Colorganics Lip Tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this color (Kiss) numerous times - hope the company does not stop making this because I have not found another one that I like nearly so well. It is just dark enough to define lips while still looking natural.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a scintilla of the color!

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only lip color I use--good texture & color selection, no harmful chemicals, moisturizing.

Lovely Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the product - bit small

Love the color...not the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a great color and applies easily too. I received quite a few compliments for this shade. You just have to get used to the natural smell, which is actually how it should be :)

1 2 3