my favorite lip product - i carry this everywhere

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the perfect lip gloss - great ingredients, not too greasy not too waxy, lovely light rosy red. color is sheer but substantial enough that it can replace lipstick. i'm going to order 20 of these in case they discontinue.

Love love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This looks very natural on me, slightly enhancing my natural lips without looking "made up". Nice nuance of pink on the cool side.

Wonderful organic lip tint

Posted by asourroubille on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for some time for a healthy lip color to wear. This product is exactly that. I love that it is non chemical, and is very hydrating for the lips. The color is really great too and stays on for a while.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the color just after I apply this which seems have natural lip-like tone, but after a while, it looks more of pink... not too bad though.. It's very moisturizing.

Organic Lip Tint

Posted by karishma on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to apply and smooth. Color is a nice light red, not dark red. Suits me as I have Asian skin. Will buy a few more to keep as stock!

perfect!!!

Posted by marianF on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this.Lovely, moisturizing texture, not too thick or sticky, with enough staying power for a lip tint.I mostly love the shade: very natural but, at the same time not colorless like other balms, to me it's the color my lips get after eating cherries or sth or the colors my lips had at childhood- exactly what I was after.

Nice color but sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, but way to "sticky". Difficult to apply

Love Love Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered three of these already. It gives a natural tint to your lips on days you don't feel like wearing bright lipstick. My lips are on the purple pale side so this gives me the perfect natural look.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

lovely color..love the ingredients will be back ..taste like nothing

色靚, 夠潤

Posted by HKreviewer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

這個不止顏色靚, 而且很潤, 不用塗潤唇膏也可直接用這枝lip tint.