love this

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

give lips a very sedate plum - as nature intended only more beautiful. perfect for a winter complexion - no yellow or brown in it.

Gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oh, this is good stuff! A light wash of colour with the slightest of shimmer. Stays on the lips for a long time and has no weird taste.

color =/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the picture at the description doesnt correspond to the actual color ..Its deep red.The quality is good.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the color of this lip tint - it was subtle but still noticeable and very natural. It's a cross between a lipstick and a lip balm because it doesn't give as much color as a lipstick, and it moisturizes like a lip balm. I'll definitely try more colors from this brand.

Hemp organics lip tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the strength of the reviews and am I happy that I did. Tint lasts for ages and makes my normally chapped lips feel nice and soft. I'll buy this again, but will purchase more than one so as not to run out.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives a beautiful color, not so dramatic but discreet and sensual. Does not feel sticky, smells nice and is definitely something I have in my purse - always!

Nice, but pale color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This feels soft and creamy going on. Has a bit of a gloss. I hoped that it would have a deeper color, though. This is a softy pale pink. I think "Wine" should have a deeper shade.

Tick, tick and tick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice subtle colour. Slight glitter. Nothing major though. And moisturizing. Ticks all my boxes!!!!

Love hemp organic ip tints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they moisture well, has more colour than similar tint, and is easy to apply. This is not my favourite colour though, I prefer earth that is a little darker. I also prefer the berry colour for this - it's not darker than this but more visible because it's more pinkish.

Fantastic colour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

That is the exact colour of the product. It glides on and has quite good staying power, great texture. I love it.

1 2 3 4